Digital transformation management creates a lot of facts.
To begin with, the role of » digital manager ” helps the company in his numeric strategy. He helps it in the overall field of digital, in terms of marketing, communication, customer relationship, and so on…. The role is very different from the one of manager.
It helps the company in his numeric strategy. It means that he helps it in the overall field of digital, in terms of marketing, communication, customer relationship, and so on…
Thus, digital transformation management fits in the evolution of our time.
Here as a few principles we need to follow in the digital management.
- There is a difference between informative and interactive principles. Indeed, it is really different to make a transaction (a transfer of contents, such as on the Intranet) and an exchange (such as on social media).
- Digital managers needs to have a common sense of the digital managerial technology. Indeed, thanks to all the tools that we are able to use now, it is possible to do everything. It means that we need to make a difference between what is possible and what really needs to be done.
- Digital has a real impact on mode operation and organization. It is a real evolution which requires modifications on methods of work.
- To be a “good manager” it is required to be as effective in the real life than in the virtual one. And it is important to precise that a team can’t be well-welded on a digital surface if it is not well-welded in the real life.
- It doesn’t minimize the role of a manager. Indeed, their skills and them can’t be replace by softwares. Tools only needs to be well-integrated in the process of creation of the projects.
- Inappropriate behaviors in the real life are inappropriate behaviors in the digital domain (and on social media).
- The transmittion of the information needs to be thoughtful. Sometimes, it is easier to say things by the internet.